Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review: Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo

Retail $5.99 2 Target (.14 oz/ 4g)

Audacious Asphalt

Tough as Taupe


Too Cool




 I Absolutely love these! They have a great consistency, and staying power.  They last longer on me than Mac's Paint Pots do (with primer of course).  They are so pigmented and blend like a dream and are really inexpensive drugstore products.  For 5g of products Mac's Paint pots are $17.50, while these which are 4g are only $5.99 and to me, work better! They don't have a huge array of colors yet... Five more neutral colors and five more loud and fun colors.  Maybe they will release more but for now I'm really loving these products!
They are very long wearing as  I said longer than paint pots not 24 hours for me, but still really good (and really who needs their eye shadow to last 24 hours?)




What's your favorite cream eyeshadow?


XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment